Sella Rice

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Sella Rice
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 15 Ton
Product Description

Sella Rice is featured for its soft texture, easy cooking and accurate composition. It contains lots of nutrients which gives varied health benefits. This rice is convenient to store in an air sealed container for long time. It is packed with high fiber and other components. Sella Rice is easy to swallowed and digest without facing any discomfort. It is formed in a standard grain rice and ensures a pleasant aroma. It doesn’t stick after cooking.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.