Ponni Rice

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Ponni Rice
Send Inquiry
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 15 Ton
Product Description

We are instrumental in rendering a fresh stock of Ponni Rice. It is easy to cooked and boiled with less gas consumption. It is useful to make sweet rice, simple zeera rice, khichdi, fried rice and others. It is recommended for those people who are suffering from diabetic problem. Ponni Rice is rich is taste and ensures a premium quality. It is also useful to add with sambhar, rasam as well as other curries.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 


VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT
X


Back to top
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.