Kids T-Shirt With Pant Set

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Kids T-Shirt With Pant Set
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1000 Piece
Product Description

Kids T-Shirt With Pant Set is beautifully crafted with a cartoon character to grab the attention of kids. It comes with a combo set of pant as well as t-shirt both. In addition to this, provided set is skin friendly and gives a proper relief in summer season. It is easy to wear and fit into the size of kids as it has a stretchable fabric which doesn’t give any discomfort. Kids T-Shirt With Pant Set can be purchased from us at nominal market values.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.