Kids Skirt

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Kids Skirt
Send Inquiry
Product Code : 05
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1000 Piece
Product Description

We are distributing an extensive range of Kids Skirt. It is stitched with elastic on waits area to give perfect shape to kids. This skirt is easy to paired with any top or other embellishment. It is designed in a vibrant color which gives a brightness on users. Kids Skirt is available in many colours, finishes, sizes and diameters as per the needs of consumers. It is highly comfortable to wear for a longer time. 

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT
X


Back to top
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.