Kids Frock

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Kids Frock
Product Code : 04
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1000 , Piece
Product Description

Leveraging on the skills of professionals, we are presenting a large collection of Kids Frock. It is knitted with a modern sewing machine which enables a premium quality of fabric in the market. This stock is loved by all the infants due to its skin friendly and light weight material. Kids Frock is attached with its top to wear and remove in a reliable manner. It is easy to absorb moisture and prevent from sweat problem. 

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details
X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.