Green Cardamom

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Green Cardamom
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 Ton
Product Description

Being a reliable firm, we are providing an exclusive range of Green Cardamom. It contains cancer fighting compounds which is beneficial for your health. It is used to fight with all the chronic diseases which make bad health. Moreover, provided spice is known for a natural mouth fresher which kills the germs and give a fresh breath. Green Cardamom is easily soluble in milk and water both. It can good for chewing on regular basis also.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.