Fresh Onion

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Fresh Onion
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 13 Ton
Product Description

Fresh Onion is packed with nutrients which is low in calories and high in results. It is used in regular food preparations to enhance the taste and give a mild aroma. This vegetable is loaded with anti-oxidant properties to control the blood sugar level. Fresh Onion is good for digestion and to boost energy. It is easy to chop, grind, boiled and make tasty chutney with less efforts. It can be kept for at least 1 month in any temperature.

 Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details
X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.