Fresh Garlic

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Fresh Garlic
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 20 feet FCL Foot
Product Description

Fresh Garlic is a basic herb which do wonders in your body. It is easy to peel and mixed with other spices. It is used to enhance the taste and make healthy dishes. Besides, provided stock contains less calories and ensures great medicinal properties. It is suitable to reduce the blood pressure and lower the chances of heart strokes. Fresh Garlic aids to prevent from infections, sickness, sore throat and improve the digestive system.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.