Fresh Coconut

Fresh Coconut
Fresh Coconut
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 20 feet container Container
Product Description

We are acclaimed in dealing a wide range of Fresh Coconut. It is enriched with proteins and iron. It is used to flush out all the bad toxins from body. Apart from this, provided coconut is essential to improve bone health, promote metabolism and good for weight loss. It protects your cells and prevent from disorders which harm the body. Fresh Coconut is easy to consume in a raw or liquid form both.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.