Dry Red Chilli

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Dry Red Chilli
Product Code : 04
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 20 feet FCL Foot
Product Description

We are involved in providing a high quality of Dry Red Chilli. It is known for its anti-oxidant properties. This chilli is easily available in any grocery or supermarket stores. Apart from this, provided chilli is used to boost immunity, clear congestion and good for cardiovascular benefits. Dry Red Chilli prevents for heart ailments and support a good immune system. It is beneficial to clear the blood vessel blockage. It is used to make chutneys, pickles and others.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.