Cumin Seeds

Cumin Seeds
Cumin Seeds
Send Inquiry
Product Code : 03
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 Ton
Product Description

We are occupied in dealing a supreme quality of Cumin Seeds. These are counted for its good source of iron and other benefits. Along with these, provided seeds are ideally used to prevent from food borne illness and promote weight loss. These are easily soaked in water and to add with various spices. Cumin Seeds are also useful to burn calories and increase the speed of metabolism. These consist anti-septic properties which aids to cure for common colds.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details



Get in touch with us
RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of