Cinnamon Stick

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Cinnamon Stick
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 1 Ton
Product Description

Our firm is affianced in providing a wide array of Cinnamon Stick. It is loaded with high nutrients to make your lifestyle fit and healthy. This stick ensures great medicinal properties which lowers down the sugar level and control the hormone insulin. It is useful as an aromatic condiment and to add on a flavour in various types of food cuisines. Cinnamon Stick is also useful to grind and apply on face as to enhance the complexation of skin.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.