Basmati Rice

RAW STEEL AND ALLOYS
Basmati Rice
Product Code : 03
Price And Quantity
  • Minimum Order Quantity
  • 15 Ton
Product Description

Basmati Rice comes in a safe and hygienic packaging during transportation. It is free from gluten and preservatives. Moreover, provided rice contains amino acids which is less in sodium. It is used to make various types of cuisines like rice roll, biryani, fried rice, pulao and others. Basmati Rice has a longer grain which is easy to soaked with water solvents. It is also useful to reduce the belly fat and maintain a healthy weight.

Other Detail

  • Delivery time: All material as per buyer requirement
  • Payment terms: 30% advance and remaining 70% against document copy
  • Supply ability: As per buyer buyer requirement
  • Price: Contact for price details

 

X


Back to top


RFQ Request For Quotation
Get Quotes For Your Buying Requirement. Tell Suppliers What You Need.
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
VK UNIVERSAL EXPORT All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.